Skin disease is always serious, because the consequences of skin diseases can be the most that neither is unpredictable. One of such diseases is psoriasis. Such a term is called a chronic disease of the skin and nails, and in the later and advanced stages of joints and even liver. Sometimes you can find the psoriasis on his head. Differently this disease called scaly ringworm.
The first signs of psoriasis is the skin peeling and the appearance of scaly rash on the elbows, knees and nails. But before talking about the symptoms of the disease, let's learn about the causes of psoriasis, and possible methods of prevention.
The causes of psoriasis can be a lot of factors.
Consider the main:
- Violation of metabolism, a bad and low quality food, malnutrition. Often can be traced to this cause of psoriasis in girls who abuse the new-fangled diets and eating patterns. Anyway, the body needs to get proper amount of vitamins and minerals. There are people who do a particular vitamin is just not accept — so they, like anyone else, know how it affects the skin.
- Excessive use of drugs and fat, too rich food. In this case, we replenish the body with trace elements, and not always needed. Medicines, even such simple as vitamins, there is only a certain group of these vitamins, sometimes several groups. But the entire diet will never be able to replace such pills. Even if your body gets too many vitamins all at once, he will take it as a signal to more active growth and development. Very quickly begin to grow new cells, and this process occurs in psoriasis, in question.
- When disruption of the gastrointestinal tract — in other words, problems with the digestive system. Usually this is due to malnutrition. It turns out that the stomach walls become much thinner still. Therefore, all toxic substances that enter the body with food, are unable to fully grieve the gastric juice — they go beyond the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, toxins are released into the bloodstream, which delivers them to the liver and kidneys, and that neither is the greatest negative impact. This can be the cause of psoriasis and cause worsening of the disease.
- They say that from the constant tension of the nervous system can get sick of anything. Perhaps the way it is. To psoriasis is also a concern in a very direct way. Prolonged tension of nerves, a prolonged depression — all affect your skin too. There are various biochemical reactions, which is just psoriasis because the immune system weakens and becomes unable to protect the body from contact with harmful substances.
- A number of other diseases, which can lead to serious decrease in immunity. These include sinusitis, otitis and others. That is, the essence lies in the fact that these ailments are gradually suck the life force of the human body's ability to neutralize toxins becomes negligible. If the person already suffering from psoriasis, are yet and one of these diseases, she will be accompanied by the rapid development of psoriasis and its transitions to the subsequent stage. Therefore, treatment need to be addressed immediately. Trigger psoriasis may also infectious diseases, the development of which is due to streptococci.
Quite often the psoriasis occurs in adolescence, when children do not follow their diet and eat on the go.
All properly called on health and on the immune system.
Methods to diagnose psoriasis
To date, the psoriasis has become a fairly common problem, so how the methods of treatment and diagnostic methods, is also moved forward. For a professional dermatologist to determine the psoriasis are very easy to hide this disease almost does not know how. It is easy to distinguish a chronic skin disease from the banal dermatitis or eczema. The specifics of the initial diagnosis of psoriasis, but if was discovered the suspect during the inspection, the person appointed by a number of tests that need to go to a clearer understanding doctor about the stage of neglect of the disease.
There are three stages of psoriasis:
- Progressive — that is, one on which the disease is constantly evolving, distributed on large areas of skin. This is especially noticeable when you scratch and damage the skin around them is formed the region of the peeling, the skin turns into scaly surface. I must say that cure psoriasis at this stage it is impossible, but to treat it and maintain the safe condition of the disease is necessary.
- Stationary on the skin rash and there are areas which fall away in which the skin is again and again taken by scale, but no development seen. If the disease originated on a not very noticeable place, you can leave it alone: then it will not progress. To date, however, there are methods by which you can get rid of psoriasis at a stationary stage. As if there was not, but periodically it is necessary to consult with a dermatologist regarding the condition of the skin and nails.
- Frozen — the gradual disappearance of the disease without any intervention. Unfortunately, such situations happen very often, but still. At this stage the skin begins a slow but confident recovery. This can happen due to proper diet or for unknown and unexplored to date reasons. But again, do not forget about visiting the dermatologist he constantly analyzes the stage of the disease.
Another method, which allows to study the patient's skin in detail, is the fence of skin cells with a special spatula. Then cells are examined under a microscope and are analyzed by experts.
Sometimes for more accurate data regarding the presence of psoriasis should conduct a procedure such as a biopsy.
After the doctor receives the most accurate information about the status of the patient's skin, will see the detailed structure of each layer of each cell.
If you are thinking about how to identify psoriasis yourself, then you should know a few basic signs. We have already mentioned the appearance of scales and peeling; also signs of severe illness are bad and sleepy feeling throughout the day (especially if in parallel you are sick with any chronic disease), dizziness, worsening of the skin all over the body as a whole (that is, dryness, soreness, increased sensitivity). When the first symptoms consult a dermatologist or physician, tried in vain to self-medicate.
As for how klassificeret diverse manifestations of psoriasis, we present the types of psoriasis:
- psoriatic erythroderma
- reactive arthritis,
Each of them is assigned to a single treatment, assign it can only specialist.
The genetic nature of psoriasis
Now many people wonder: if passed, the psoriasis is inherited and what the chances of that?
So, psoriasis it is possible to obtain at the genetic level. And this disease can occur immediately at birth, but much later. In some cases, people looking at all your family tree and finds there psoriasis patients, but the gene of this disease can sit in the human race for generations and suddenly manifest itself in anyone of family members. It's been proven to those cases where, for example, in the family of the ill child, and after a while the disease appears in one of the parents. This is hardly a coincidence — just a disease for a long period passed from generation to generation, and now goes out. By the way, in such cases, the probability is high that the next generations psoriasis will manifest.
More than half of patients who suffer from psoriasis have relatives in the family, once suffered from this disease. In any case, we should take care of your health and prevention of psoriasis, and if it so happens that people are already ill should do everything in order to prevent the progression of the ailment and its distribution throughout the body.
Methods of treatment
Treatments for psoriasis there are several. Some of them are less common, the popularity of which is higher. Method of treatment is chosen after the analysis of the overall situation, in accordance with the condition of the patient and, again, the stage of neglect of the disease.
If the development of psoriasis is only just beginning to treat it is necessary ointments and gels.
So what ointment to treat psoriasis? Some suggest to make tinctures and ointments with his own, but it is better not to put your health at risk. In fact aggravate psoriasis very easy: the skin in the period of the disease is quite sensitive and immediately perceive the slightest irritation, reacting to the increase in flaking.
The question that invariably arises when choosing the ointment: with hormones or without? Now explain the difference. Hormonal creams give a very fast effect: for a short time, disappear the symptoms of the disease, improving the health in General. But the doctor recommending such funds must notify the patient that such ointments there is addictive. And this addiction is not just a process by which an organism ceases to take the drug: after some time, can appear serious health problems. Information about this is in the instructions.
Hormones generally have quite a lot of contraindications and side effects, from disorders of hormonal regulation in the body and to serious changes of blood circulation and problems with the cardiovascular system. Great demand ointments Israeli production, they are known for their quality and efficiency.
Non-hormonal drugs are somewhat weaker, but they are still effective.
To treat psoriasis can be and tablets, which are classified in the same way.
Much in the course of treatment depends on the patient's sensitivity to certain drugs.
Whatever remedy you prescribed, sooner or later the body gets used to it and will have to either increase the dose or take something stronger. The most effective are the funds that are injected into with IV fluids or injections, but it is assigned is already at a very advanced stage of development.
To get rid of psoriasis is impossible, but the disease should always be kept under control and try every possible way to eliminate the symptoms.